Tuesday Talent: Unemployment Benefits for Giovanni Vitacolonna


It was a gorgeous afternoon in NYC. I tend to discount that I live so close to a very beautiful place. I went to my happy place and it was on the gods' good earth. I wanted to take a better shot[s] of the young father and his baby. A real photographer would have been able to capture that without much fuss. I did ask his permission but I didn't want to be too intrusive. For the witchy part of me it was as if I were looking at my infant self and caressing me. I hope y'all understand that. It was so beautiful and it was a "human" manifestation of what I was feeling. NYC is not only nurture it is nature which can only enhance the greatest love of all.

Stay tuned ...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

POZ - POZ Army

Sunday Songs: Abbey Lincoln