Saturday Beefcake: Afternoon Delight



I come from a small town and believe in the value of being genuine, grounded, and respectful. I’ve excelled in various competitive sports and enjoy all outdoor activities. Going to the gym and staying in shape has always been a passion of mine. I can be very reserved in a new environment but take direction and absorb information very well, helping me quickly become a strong leader. I take pride in excelling in any opportunity I am presented. I have a sharp wit yet carry myself with an alpha male, lone wolf, protector of the innocent persona. I have aspirations to excel in modeling and acting. I am driven, motivated, train hard, and work harder and I won’t stop until I have earned my rise to the top.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

POZ - POZ Army

Sunday Songs: Abbey Lincoln