Tuesday Talent: Tom Goss and Stewart Lewis



Out in NYC! Tom Goss & Stewart Lewis Live

Tom Goss and Stewart Lewis have been at the forefront of the LGBT songwriter scene for almost a decade. They continue to create original, imaginative and accessible songs that have landed on HBO, ABC, FOX and MTV, as well as in the ears of thousands of listeners worldwide. (www.tomgossmusic.com / www.stewartlewis.com)

$10 Cover & a 2 Drink Minimum
Date: Friday, March 16, 2012
Time: 9:30pm-11:00pm Duration: 90 minutes

Go here to make a reservation.




"I think the really great thing about what I do is that I meet so many people. The music that I play and the way I perform - I work really hard to be an open book, be honest about who I am, what I do, who I love and what I'm passionate about. And I feel like as a result people do the same to me. So we kind of meet each other where we're at."

From Tom's interview over at The Randy Report. Go here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

POZ - POZ Army

Sunday Songs: Abbey Lincoln