Friday Feature: Adam Sank


And now, upcoming shows to which I'm looking forward:


First and foremost, next Saturday, Oct. 1, I will be returning to my hometown of Summit, NJ to host "Lodge Laughter" at the Elks Lodge for the third time. This event always sells out, and there are only a few tickets left. If you'd like to attend, mail your checks in today. Details here.


I'll be at Broadway Comedy Club on Tuesday, Oct. 4 at 8PM to perform in Sheba Mason's show. Sheba is the estranged (and very wacky) daughter of legendary comic Jackie Mason, and her show is always a hoot.


You can catch me at my old stomping ground, Therapy Lounge, on two consecutive Sundays -- Oct. 9 and 16 -- headlining and hosting, respectively. This free show starts at 10PM and is always jam-packed.





On Monday, Oct. 10, I'll be doing a set at Harriet Halloway's monthly Waiting to Inhale show at Gotham Comedy Club.



And finally, on Saturday, Nov. 5, I'll be back in Summit serving as host and auctioneer at the Good News Gala celebrating the 125th anniversary of the town's YMCA. (Because who better than a gay Jew to host the anniversary of a Christian organization?)



Ticket information and details for all these shows are available at my website, as are all upcoming gigs. (I update the page constantly.)



That's all for now. Thank you again for your continued love and support, and I wish everyone a fantastic fall!



xoxo



Adam Sank

www.adamsank.com

adam@adamsank.com

Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/AdamSank
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AdamSankFans

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

POZ - POZ Army

Sunday Songs: Abbey Lincoln