Monday Music: Amos Lee

A thousand empty window And only half the lights are out I wonder what these people's lives What they might be all about Do they got a lover And could they have a family Could it be their just as lonesome As you and me I wanna shout out Shout out loud Why don't you all Just come on out And we can Tear it all down, yeah White lights burning Down an empty avenue I wonder if their driver Found someone he can go on home to I wanna shout out Shout out loud Why don't you all Just come on out And we can Tear it all down, yeah Cause everybody's got a part in the game And everybody's got a cross they can claim And everybody's got somebody to blame But we all must find our own way, yeah yeah I wanna shout out Shout out loud I wanna shout out Shout out loud I wanns shout out Shout out loud Shout out loud, yeah, yeah Shout out loud, yeah, yeah Shout out loud Shout out loud Shout out loud

Love Out Loud is here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

POZ - POZ Army

Sunday Songs: Abbey Lincoln