Tuesday Talent II: Thom Bierdz


Hello,

I hope all is well with you. I have exciting things going on here and wanted to share with you. This month I am the cover story on Frontiers magazine. The article is at this link: http://www.frontiersweb.com/Features/Exclusive-Interviews/story.aspx?ID=1372855 To celebrate the Frontiers cover, there is a party Friday in Los Angeles at 11PM at the club called "11." Everyone is invited.

My character Phillip is on The Young and the Restless today, and the next 3 episodes.

Thanks to all the readers who have made my memoirs Forgiving Troy #1 in it's category at Amazon three times this week! For more current updates, please friend me at facebook Thom Bierdz II.

Have a great day -

Thom Bierdz

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

POZ - POZ Army

Sunday Songs: Abbey Lincoln