Gay Thursdays: Where's Giano?
How about some clues?Well, I know he packed a pair of sturdy, sensible (yeah, who would think of "Giano" and "sensible" together) shoes. For days he was wandering around mumbling about some "wood", so maybe he went camping. And then there was something about "stars", which made me think he was definitely going camping and would be sleeping outdoors.
But he took summer clothes, so he's not heading up north to visit me. And besides, I don't advise sleeping outdoors here because of the bears. Although, he does know a lot about bears and how to handle them.
After I thought about it for a while, the idea of Giano camping, as opposed to camping it up, made me chuckle. Yes, moose can chuckle. Then I remembered he mentioned California and love.
Wait, is he planning on reliving the 60's? San Francisco? No, he doesn't have enough hair for flowers.
Shoes, wood, stars, California, love. Surely you don't need anything else.
You do?
Is it worth some money to help the cause to find out?
OK, money or no, you can find him and others sharing the love here.
Comments