Extended Weekend with Thorsten Kaye and Cameron Mathison

From Carolyn Hinsey: All My Children star Thorsten Kaye (Zach) has ... declared this "The Year of the Dance" in honor of his co-star and friend Cameron Mathison (Ryan), who debuts Tuesday night on Dancing With the Stars.




"I was going to offer a free round of drinks to fans for every week that he wins, but I can't really afford that since ABC didn't pick up the show that I pitched, 'Drinking With the Stars,'" jokes Kaye.

Kaye will offer weekly reviews of his pal's performance on SoapOperaWeekly.com.

Copied from the message board on TK's official site:

Hey Guys,
Didn't really know where to post this , it seemed that this was the busiest place on the message board. I need a favour...my dear friend Cameron is dancing on television (why?...I don't know) and I ... made a bet with some people that he would win the whole thing...my vote alone is not gonna be enough...so please ...show some love...If he does win, there will be a big party in New York, and everybody is invited.




I know I don't write on here very often, but I do visit, and your thoughts and ideas do not go unnoticed...I love you guys.

Thorsten.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

POZ - POZ Army

Sunday Songs: Abbey Lincoln