Not Quite an Anniversary



Two years ago [almost] in the month of June, this Web Log, as an adjunct to the web site "Column of Life" (www.cloumn-of-life.com), was initiated, if nothing else, as a way to make sure that there was a daily message, i.e. that there was something new added every day without having to give grief to Pookie, our webmaster.

In reflection, without contemplating the so-called navel,so to speak, a lot has been posted -- the best foot has put forward. It is hoped that y'all have had a good time or two. This is what we said two years ago when we started this:




Me? I believe I’m a caterpillar buried deep down under the ground. The entire earth is above me, crushing me and I begin to bore through the soil, making a passage to the surface so that I can penetrate the crust and issue into the light. It’s hard work boring through the entire earth, but I am able to be patient because I have a strong premonition that as soon as I do issue into the light I shall become a butterfly.


-- Nikos Kazantzakis


Stick around, we'll try to do even better.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

POZ - POZ Army

Sunday Songs: Abbey Lincoln