Why there will always be an England!


A gay police officer named Mr Gay UK.

Charlie Parker from Queer Planet UK says:

Blackpool's Flamingo Club played host to this year's final of the Mr. Gay UK contest, where Mark Carter, aged 23 from West Yorkshire was crowned the UK's most desirable gay man.

Judged by a panel consisting of Big Brother's Lea and Dickie, Su Pollard, Rowetta and Anita Dobson, Carter won £5,000 worth of prizes, not to mention the photo shoots and personal appearances which come with the title.

"I am absolutely 100 per cent over the moon. Two years ago I used to cry myself to sleep at night, I was so daunted by the prospect of coming out, but when I did, it was the best thing ever. I was so happy I could finally be myself" Carter revealed.

"I came from a very straight background and upbringing, I played football, I was a sports captain, I had girlfriends. I thought telling people I was gay would mean no-one would want to know me, but at the Mr Gay UK final I had more people together, supporting me, in one pleace, than I've ever had in my life."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

POZ - POZ Army

Sunday Songs: Abbey Lincoln