A Joyful Noise: Song of the Week


The Rosalinde Block Party is very much like a religious experience. She and Ilene Kristen will be re-creating while others recreate once again at Prohibition the 'movement' that happened last week. Monday evening 9PM, three glorious sets 84th & Columbus with another extraordinary special guest, Bobby Harden. Difficult to believe that there can be that much talent in one room! Here's another of her creations:

Higher Eye

In the Gospel of Matthew
There's words for every emotion
There's lessons on the Golden Rule
Sends our souls to school to learn a thing or two
But the part that shoots to my heart
Is knowing in silence I'm being heard

CHORUS:
You see me even though I can't see You
You're with me even though I can't touch You
You see me, and I will never say goodbye
Forever You're my higher eye
Out in the desert, alone in the darkness
I can feel Your golden light in the dead of night
And I'm all right
And now I know as I pray
You're right by my side- You're with me all the way

CHORUS:

I never thought I gave enough
Never thought I had the right stuff
But You see the little things I do
And You know my aim is true
‘Cause You see me - You're with me
And I will never say goodbye
Forever you're my higher eye
People may shun me for what I believe in
They look at me and see the glow
And deep down they know what's doin' on
And I keep rolling along
Your power is silent but growing strong
CHORUS:
Words and Music: Rosalinde Block
© ROZIEJANE MUSIC




Go.Enjoy. Call: 212.579.3100

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

POZ - POZ Army

Sunday Songs: Abbey Lincoln