The Once and Future Singer

Hey,
This week's "Undercover" show features a genre I specialize
in, "Cheesy" '80s Songs. Not much to say about that, except you
haven't really heard "Wake Me Up Before You Go Go" until you've heard
my version. Ok, that's not true, but I will be debuting a new song
and we will have a great guest performer visiting from Nashville, Jon
Bozeman. You can check him out at www.jonbozeman.com. He will be
performing "Jenny, (867-5309)" in the spirit of the evening along
with some of his originals. Hope you can make it out to Mr. Denehy's
on Carmine @ 7th Ave, downstairs at 8:30 PM, Thursday.
MAJ

P.S. I'm playing at the Harrisburg Art Fest this Sunday in PA, in
Frederick, MD on Monday and then I'm doing an all night show uptown
in NYC on Monday June 5th at Prohibition, (503 Columbus Ave.).
Details on that show will be coming next week. Send a friend if you
know anybody in my path. Thanks for the continued support.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

POZ - POZ Army

Sunday Songs: Abbey Lincoln