Mark Aaron James

Look for Mark in addition to his usual haunts to bring his versatile and unique talents to Prohibition (84th & Columbus) on May 17, 2006 for POZ magazine's AIDS Walk benefit. In the meantime Mark has this for us:



Hey,

Just a quick reminder, I will be doing a free, solo show at the Rockwood Music Hall this Tuesday night, (the 11th) at 7 PM. I am the first performer of the night, so I will be starting right at 7, so don't be late if you want good seats. I will be debuting a new song, so I hope you can make it. Look for the big glass window on Allen Street, between Stanton and Houston.

Also, remember there will be no "Undercover" Show this Thursday due to Passover. Two Thursdays from now I will be doing the songs of Cher. (Yes, they are trying to kill me). I will be having botox injections and I will wear a fabulous gown designed by Bob Mackie. Ok, that's not completely true, but still, it should be fun.

Thanks for the continued support. You guys rock.
MAJ
--
Check out the new CD "Just A Satellite" and please visit www.markaaronjames.com for tour
dates, pics, info and online CD purchases.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

POZ - POZ Army

Sunday Songs: Abbey Lincoln