Mark Aaron James


Hey,
I'm back from my cruise ship gig. I have now worked with
Charo. I always hoped my life would read like a Hemingway novel.
Looks like I will have to settle for Jackie Collins. Either way, I
had a great time, ate too much, drank to much, etc... I will share
stories at the show...

Speaking of great times, tomorrow is the first Thursday night
edition of the "Undercover" Party. I will be featuring the songs of
the Beatles. I'm surprised it took so long for them to be the
feature. We've done individual Beatles, but never the group. It's
going to be a "really big shoo" with these "4 kids from Liverpool."

Hope you can make it to Mr. Denehey's, Carmine @ 7th Ave,
8:30 PM, downstairs. Thanks for the support.

MAJ

P.S. I'm doing a private house concert on Valentine's Day with
Christine Lavin and some other great songwriters. It will be a cool
musical date if you're looking for something special to do. It's
kind of an underground thing, so if you would like to go, just email
me and I will forward you details.

Also, I will be doing an 11 PM set (kinda late, but hope some of you
can make it) at my new favorite acoustic venue in the city, Rockwood
Music Hall on Tuesday the 21st.
>>>>>
The new CD "Just A Satellite" is available on the website now!
For more information on Mark Aaron James' music, schedule or CD purchasing
Please check out: http://www.markaaronjames.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

POZ - POZ Army

Sunday Songs: Abbey Lincoln