Mark Aaron James is better than Garth Brooks


If You Like Pina Coladas

Finally, an "Undercover" topic that speaks to my talents!
Tomorrow's show features "drinking songs." There will be the classic
"Tear in my Beer" variety, along with some modern additions to the
genre, like Semisonic's "Closing Time." Not to mention my own little
contribution to the category, "Happy Hour Somewhere," from
"Adventures with a Plastic Bag." I'm working on setting up a drink
special in honor of the category. I'll keep you posted. Even if
you're on the wagon, it will be a fun night of music. I hope you can
make it to Mr. Denehey's, on Carmine @ 7th Ave, downstairs, Thursday
at 8:30 PM.

Also, I will be back at the Rockwood Music Hall on Tuesday
the 21st for an 11 PM set. Rockwood (located on Allen St. b/t
Houston and Stanton) has quickly become the place to hear acoustic
music in NYC. I'm working on a new song to debut there. I hope you
can make it out for this free show. Thanks for the continued support.

MAJ

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

POZ - POZ Army

Sunday Songs: Abbey Lincoln