Mark Aaron James & Daniel Cartier not dancing

Hey,
There will be no "Undercover" show this week, but it's the
music of the Kinks next Thursday. If you need to get your MAJ fix, however, (if only I was addictive), you can come out this Tuesday night to Rockwood Music Hall. I will be playing a free show at 11 PM. Former Elton John protege Daniel Cartier is also playing earlier in the evening if you want to make a full night of it. Rockwood is on Allen (1st Ave below Houston), between Houston and Stanton. I know it's late on a school night, but it will be worth it to see my go go dancing. Ok, that's a lie, but still, I will be baring my soul on stage.

Thanks for the continued support.

Mark Aaron James

go here for Daniel

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

POZ - POZ Army

Sunday Songs: Abbey Lincoln