Mark Aaron James Does Lesbians


Hey,
Well, as you know, I don't pick the nominees for the
"Undercover" shows. Not that I don't love the category for this
week. I just wasn't expecting it when it was called out from the
crowd. I'm very psyched that it won, however, as it allows for some
amazing songs. We will be celebrating the songs of Lesbians. Yes,
lesbians. As expected, there will be songs by Melissa Etheridge,
Indigo Girls and K.D. Lang. I will also include some lesser known
ladies who love ladies, along with those who have been rumored to,
like Joan Armatrading, Jill Sobule, Tracy Chapman and Catie Curtis.
Of course, it will be an enjoyable show for people of all genders and
orientations. I hope you can make it out this Tuesday, to
Mr. Denehey's, on Carmine and 7th Ave, downstairs at 8:30 PM.

MAJ

P.S. Thanks to everyone who came out to the showcase at Rockwood.
You guys packed the place and made me look good. I will definitely
be back there later in the year.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

POZ - POZ Army

Sunday Songs: Abbey Lincoln