Alec Musser


There is no doubt that all of you have been paying strict attention and, therefore, know that we 've created a website for Alec Musser currently starring on All My Children as Del after winning the I Want To Be A Soapstar competition on SoapNet. Yes, he's easy on the eyes and has got that je ne sais quoi required of all of those who eventually command the attention of those who are watching but he's got a wit to be appreciated. In the current issue of Soap Opera Digest (December 6, 2005) in response to the question, "Who should your character have a fling with?" he had this to say:

I haven't had the opportunity to womanize at all yet on the show and Del, having been in Pine Valley for a few months, I think is probably getting a little anxious! But he's sort of an opportunist, you know? Del doesn't want to work too hard, so I'm thinking probably Amanda ... From what I understand, she's sort of the town biscycle. I'm thinking Del might want to take his spin around the block.

In our plush offices here at Column of Life you might be able to hear Bernice bursting into, "Ah, Sweet Mystery of Life ..." as she runs around the office with a bicycle seat on her face.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

POZ - POZ Army

Sunday Songs: Abbey Lincoln