Your Sunday Stud: James Ellis



Yet again inspired by DNA we post James Ellis as your Sunday Stud. This classic Aryan prince has graced this site more than once. No complaints here.




This is our favorite image of James ...

"Well I graduated from Fairfield High School (Falcons) in 1999. I then went on to graduate from Indiana State University in the spring of 2005 with a 3.5 G.P.A and degree in Elementary Education with a concentration in Physical Education. However, I have also done some work to get my NASM certification to be a personal trainer. I am Alpha Tau Omega Alum. I was a member of Campus Crusade for Christ for about three years, and was also a member ISU Cheer Team for two years. After graduating I moved to San Diego in the summer of 2005, in pursuit of my lifelong dream to be a model. I spent a little over two years there and moved off to Hollywood to work full time as a Model and to seek my newly found passion, acting. Living in Hollywood for about a year and a half has shown me how much hard work and dedication it takes to make it as a successful model and actor. But, it really seems to be coming together and I can't express how awesome it is to see it all unraveling day by day as the dreams become reality." [from Model Mayhem]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

POZ - POZ Army

Sunday Songs: Abbey Lincoln