Tuesday Talent: Scott Evans

It was slow. I graduated high school early because I knew I needed to get to New York City. I moved here and lived with my older sister. She knew first, and then my mother, and then my little sister. It was one by one. It took a lot of courage, and then it was so funny, because there was such a build-up before I would tell each family member, and then their reaction was kind of a letdown. "Okay. Cool."

I don't have any big sad coming out stories. I'm so, so fortunate. I know a lot of people that have bad stories with parents or family members or friends. I can't even think of one.

Go to AfterElton.com for all of it.



And now there's another great interview from Anthony Langford at AfterElton.

As if all this weren't enough for Scott Evans' fans, he is to be auctioned off at the Jockathon in a matter of hours!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

POZ - POZ Army

Sunday Songs: Abbey Lincoln