The Word: AIDS Walk Los Angeles


Hello Good People,

I am here to let you know that I have registered for AIDS Walk Los Angeles 2009, the 25th Anniversary of this magnificent event. HIV/AIDS is a very important issue to me as those of you know me can attest to. As usual I have set an ambitious fundraising goal. I want to do as much as I can to make a difference in the lives of men, women, and children affected by HIV and AIDS. Young people are still getting infected at alarmingly high rates. Recent reports regarding “fatalistic youth” support the issue. Follow This Link to visit my personal web page and help me in my efforts to support AIDS Walk Los Angeles



Sometimes Saint Paul said the right thing: Right now three things remain: faith, hope, and love. But the greatest of these is love. I Corinthians 13:13

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

POZ - POZ Army

Sunday Songs: Abbey Lincoln