Monday Musing: A Commie Loving Homo Here



To Mr. Sean Penn: You're brilliant! Not only did you do your best to bring Mr. Milk to life, but you accepted your award true to the character you portrayed and very much in the spirit of the piece.

"You commie, homo-loving sons of guns," Penn began in accepting the prize. "I did not expect this and I want it to be very clear that I do know how hard I make it to appreciate me often."
...For those who saw the signs of hatred as our cars drove in tonight, I think that it is a good time for those who voted for the ban against gay marriage to sit and reflect, and anticipate their great shame, and the shame in their grandchildren's eyes if they continue that way of support. We've got to have equal rights for everyone.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

POZ - POZ Army

Sunday Songs: Abbey Lincoln