Gay Thursday: David Moretti

David Moretti does indeed look like an Italian movie star as someone once opined. Perhaps it’s because his surname comes from Italy. Wherever his origins are, the man seems to be doing all the right things. He is the star of here! TV's The Lair and the purveyor of his own web log on gaywired.com. From his website: [he likes] the idea of being part of the new movement in gay television. "I'm proud to be part of a show that is entertaining our culture. Gay heroes and villains are a concept not often explored and here! should be commended for being the first network to make it happen." Since debuting on The Lair, Moretti has also appeared as a guest star on Dante's Cove.
He admits to being happier now than ever before. "I have the best of both worlds. I get to step outside of myself and play different characters on the set each day and then when I head home, I actually respect the person I see in the mirror." Speaking of respect, he has earned some in these parts. Come meet him at East/West Lounge on October 16th. Many thanks to Michael Fairman for reaching out to this fine man.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

POZ - POZ Army

Sunday Songs: Abbey Lincoln