Gotta Love Prohibition ...


Mark Aaron James says:

Hey,
Just a quick reminder. Due to the World Cup, the "Undercover" show has been pre-empted tonight and for the next couple of weeks. In place of that show, I will be back at Prohibition this Sunday the 18th at 9 PM. (www.prohibiton.net). I will be featuring some of the best covers that have come from the "Undercover" shows, along with a healthy dose of originals and other songs I dig. The show is free and they have great food there as well. I hope you can make it out. It's on Columbus, between 84th and 85th Street. Come Uptown with me. A good time will be had by all.

Finally, I will be doing an all original set at Rockwood Music Hall Tuesday night, June 2Oth at 7:00 PM. If you haven't been to Rockwood, you've missed the best new acoustic venue in the city, great sound, a terrific wine list (along with other cocktails) and a cool vibe. Check it out. If you can't make it on Tuesday, I
will be back there on Friday, July 7th.

Thanks for the continued support.
MAJ

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

POZ - POZ Army

Sunday Songs: Abbey Lincoln