From Jay Spears

And what's up with the Mighty I Like Mike? He's been drafted by the NFL, that's what! The song was used on a nationally televised NFL game last fall, Seattle Seahawks @ Atlanta Falcons. Mike Holmgren is the Seahawks coach; Michael Vick is the mega-star quarterback for the Falcons.

I didn't see it, but I'm guessing they had a "Mike vs. Mike" thing going. What's not to like?

Just what you need: new pics of Jay! Right on the front page of my website there's a link to a gallery of new photos by my pal Sean Maguire, who took the photos of me on Boy Howdy. I'm sure you'll find something there to amuse you.

See Jay perform live in the flesh...!

The MainStreet Songwriters Showcase ...because there's nothing like a great song!

Café Bellissimo
22458 Ventura Blvd. (1 block west of Shoup)
Woodland Hills, CA 91364
818-225-0026

Host Garret Swayne leads off at 7:30, followed by featured guests WeirdBrother, an eclectic folk duo.

Then at maybe 8:30 it's me, even singing some songs from that New CD -- first time ever! World Premier!

(not counting in my shower of course.)

Click the "Live gigs" tab at jayspears.com for more details and I'll send out a reminder as the date approacheth.

Did I say "new CD"? Well yep I'm still working on it, polishing & fine-tuning. Nothing short of "really really good" is good enough for my fab fans! I'm just about ready to hand it over for mixing and mastering. Please be patient, I'm dancin' as fast as I can but like a fine wine, I'll sell no CD before its time.So that's the latest from me -- I hope your Spring has sprung and April showers have brung May flowers.

Jay Spears
www.jayspears.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

POZ - POZ Army

Sunday Songs: Abbey Lincoln