Sir Tom Jones redux


Darlene Love & the Blossoms sang back up for the dark knight back in the day:

"... I was somehow never offended by his come-ons, maybe because he treated everyone with copious respect. He had nothing but the best around him: chateaubriand, Cuban cigars. I think he had the Dom Perignon on tap. ... I often sat right behind him on his jet, and that was where he gave me some fabulous foot rubs. I would stick my leg up from behind, and he would slip my shoe off then go to work. No words or eye contact would pass between us. When he was finished, I'd pull my rejuvenated foot back and then fall asleep thinking, 'This man has great hands'...

[Column's aside: gotta hear Tom sing "With These Hands"]

... and believe me, honey, it went beyond the kind of feeling you get with any good massage or physical therapy. He knew it too. It was almost as if he was playing with me, trying to bring me to a climax. A few times I had to yell, 'Hey, give me back my foot.' He let my toes slip through his fingers, waiting for his next opportunity. But other than these sessions on the plane, I left Mr. Jones' magic fingers for the pleasure of others, knowing that they wouldn't have to wander very far to find a willing patient."

Darlene does at some point end up in bed with the Knight but it goes no farther than Darlene simply being there temporarily. It seems he kept his hands in his pockets -- her heart belonged to Bill Medley...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

POZ - POZ Army

Sunday Songs: Abbey Lincoln