Paradise: In honor of today's perfect weather




There is a land I know
Where lovers go and flowers grow
Forevermore,
Where time is standing still
And lovers fill the quiet places by the shore
We'll cross the rainbow to a place where we'll be free
and he'll give his love to me,
So I wait for the day when he takes me away to Paradise
He'll take me by the hand to Paradise
We'll walk along the sand in Paradise
Never Never Land in Paradise


We'll build a castle there
Where we can share
The happiness we've waited for
Where white Flamingos fly way up high
And play above the ocean's roar

We'll climb the mountain to see our wonderland
Maybe now you'll understand
Why I wait for the day when he takes me away to Paradise

He'll take me by the hand to Paradise
We'll walk along the sand in Paradise
Never neverland in Paradise

I'll stand by him
Do right by him
And I swear I swear that I would die for him
die for him die for him

Paradise
He'll take me by the hand to Paradise ...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

POZ - POZ Army

Sunday Songs: Abbey Lincoln